YCRC is pleased to be a satellite site for a number of HPC workshops presented by XSEDE along with the Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center. These sessions are interactive and participants have the ability to ask questions of the presenter.
- May 5 - 6, 2020: Parallel Computing with MPI (11:00 am - 5:00 pm, via Zoom) - Register Now
Note: Registration will close either when full or on Friday, May 1, 2020, whichever comes first. The Zoom link will be emailed to registrants by XSEDE.
Recordings of many past sessions are available on the XSEDE Training YouTube channel.
- April 7 - 8, 2020: Big Data Analytics & Machine Learning
- February 19 - 20, 2020: Big Data Analytics & Machine Learning
- January 23, 2020: Using the NVIDIA Rapids Toolkit webinar
- November 5, 2019: OpenMP
- October 1 - 2, 2019: Big Data Analytics & Machine Learning
- September 3 - 4, 2019: Parallel Computing & MPI Programming
- August 6 - 7, 2019: Big Data Analytics & Machine Learning