This workshop is a two-hour introductory course on using Yale’s High Performance Computing (HPC) resources. This course is taught by YCRC research support staff and covers the basics:
- Accessing the HPC clusters
- Running batch jobs
- Accessing and managing files
- Basic parallel computing
No previous experience with HPC is necessary. Registration is required and free.
- Wed., February 5, 2020, 1:00 - 3:00 pm
- Mon., March 2, 2020, 1:00 - 3:00 pm
- Wed., April 1, 2020, 1:00 - 3:00 pm
- Thur., May 7, 2020, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The YCRC can also offer customized training for departments and labs. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on customized training.