This workshop is a two-hour introductory course on Python, a modern, interpreted scripting language that is easy to learn, and allows you to quickly automate tasks. The course will cover:
- Basic Python syntax and data types
- Basic tasks like reading and writing files
- Using Python modules for additional functionality
- Walk-through examples of useful Python scripting for HPC
- Anaconda python and the Jupyter notebook
The course will be taught by YCRC member Rob Bjornson Ph.D., Senior Research Scientist.
Note: This is not a hands-on course. Registration is required and free.
- Tue., Feb. 25, 2020, 1:00 - 3:00 pm