This YCRC Bootcamp is a two-hour introductory course on using Yale’s High Performance Computing (HPC) resources. This course is taught by YCRC members and covers
- Accessing the HPC clusters
- Running batch jobs
- Accessing and managing files
- Basic parallel computing
No previous experience with HPC is necessary. Registration is required and free.
- Wed., August 28, 2019, 1:00 - 3:00 pm - Register now!
- Mon., September 19, 2019, 1:00 - 3:00 pm - Register
- Tues., November 12, 2019
- Wed., December 11, 2019
- A previously recorded session is available for viewing.
The presentation and supporting examples are in a github repository here: https://github.com/ycrc/Intro-Bootcamp. You can either clone the repo or download it as a zip file.
The YCRC can also offer customized training for departments and labs. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on customized training.