Artificial Intelligence techniques like deep learning are introducing automation to the products we build and the way we do business. These techniques can be used to solve complex problems related to images, signals, text and controls.
In this 2.5-hour hands-on workshop, you will write code and use MATLAB Online to:
- Train deep neural networks on GPUs in the cloud.
- Create deep learning models from scratch for image and signal data.
- Explore pretrained models and use transfer learning.
- Import and export models from Python frameworks such as Keras and PyTorch.
- Automatically generate code for embedded targets.
- [By Request Only] – Implement reinforcement learning based control systems.
Participants should have experience with MATLAB or another programming language. Please bring your laptop to the session, however, installation of MATLAB is not necessary.